I am not a professional chef or photographer, so the images you’ll see are how the meals come out looking as I serve them to my family. Hope that’s ok…
Non-alcoholic Bee’s Knees — 4-ingredient mocktail Ingredients
- 2 oz Lyre’s Non-Alcoholic Spirit – Dry London Spirit
- 1 oz honey syrup (1 cup honey mixed with 1 cup warm water)
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- Add ingredients to a shaker.
- Add ice and shake for 20 seconds.
- Add ice to your favorite glass.
- Using a strainer, pour the mocktail into your glass.
Prep and serve details: Prepare the honey syrup and lemon juice in advance and store in mason jars for future mocktails.
Other notes: Choose honey that smells good to you. This might sound odd, but the honey I chose actually has a bit of an odd smell and it’s the first thing I smell before sipping my drink. The drink tastes great, but the smell bothers me a bit. I’ll choose a different honey next time.